Friday, January 9, 2015

Green Card Jobs - We can turn into a permanent occupant in USA

Green Card Jobs

If they requires to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the point that they have a permanent work chance in the USA, or if we are an employer that wants to patron anybody for a green card based on permanent employment in the US, we must go through the following processes.

If not you are eligible to appeal for yourself, most employment petitions want a job offer and require that the corporate petition for the staff. Most companies appeal for an employee using Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker.  For more points on how to petition for an employee, see the Working in the U.S.A page.

If You Are  Not a Citizen of the United States

We can become a citizen through consular processing when living outside the United States.

Consular processing is once USCIS works with the Division of State to issue a visa on an recognized Form I-140 petition when a visa is opened. For more points on consular processing, see the Consular Processing page.

We can turn into a permanent occupant through regulation of status when living inside the USA.

If You Are Living in the United States

Once the I-140, Immigrant Plea for Alien Worker, is agreed and a visa number is obtainable you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Enroll Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Get Green Card Jobs and SAP Business Objects Tutorial from excellent consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment